As the Coronavirus death toll rises more and more governments are being forced to take drastic action in attempts to abate its inexorable spread about the globe whilst the medical fraternity race against time to find out the vital facts they need to understand how to deal with the virusís spread and hopefully, quickly find a cure and preventative antivirus.
In the meantime, the world holds its breath Ė quite literally as this is a respiratory disease and spread from aerosolised particles, created from coughing, sneezing and simply talking. Another form of transmission is bound to be from the virus then landing on surfaces and being inadvertently touched and picked up by someone who then rubs their eye or eats from that nor contaminated hand.
Cleanliness and sanitisation are so important. Washing hands properly is an art only doctors are taught properly and the normal washroom dip under cold water will simply not work. To wash your hands effectively you need to:
- Wet your hands under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of liquid soap.
- Rub your hands together vigorously. Make sure you apply soap and water to all surfaces of your hands for at least 15 seconds and up to one minute. Make sure you rub your palms, the backs of your hands, between your fingers, your fingertips, thumbs and wrists and your nails
- Rinse your hands under running water
- Dry your hands thoroughly using disposable paper towels
- Turn the tap off using the paper towel or your elbow, to avoid recontaminating your hands
Visit the following link to find out more:
Who do you know who does this?
Cleaning the air and surfaces is also vitally important. Everyday detergents are good for the task but remember, as soon as you are finished, the 99.99% effectiveness of your cleaning product wains and after only a few minutes of exposure to a contaminant, all the good work is undone.
Cleaning the air is also achievable with devises such as the Sterillo UNO that silently draws air into a reflective chamber with containing powerful germicidal wavelength UVC light that is guaranteed to destroy any pathogen that passes through it. One of these devises running 24/7 uses hardly any electricity and is proven effective by Government Tests at Porton Down scientific research laboratories. The Sterillo also comes neatly packaged inside a hand dryer to keep your washroom air safer and cleaner than ever before.