Quiet Hand Dryers
Voted best in class by the Noise Abatement Society for their sound-softening technology, our quiet hand dryers have been independently tested, rigorously assessed and judged superior to hundreds of quiet dryers from across the commercial washroom industry.
That makes them some of the quietest hand dryers in the world.
Elerillo Quiet ECO Hand DryerMore Info£119.99Product Features:
- Ultra Low Noise; only 69 dB
- 304 military grade Stainless Steel; mirror polished
- ECO credentials; adjusts own heater power
The Dillo Scented Quiet Hand DryerMore Info£199.99Product Features:
- Optional Auto Perfumer Fragrance Options Available
- Multiple Nozzle output extreme noise reduction to under 73dB
- Switchable heating element on/off
Gorillo Ultra Blade Hand Dryer with HEPA filterMore Info£425.00Product Features:
- The Ultimate High Power Blade Hand dryer 10 - 12 second dry time
- HEPA filter with Internal UVC filter steriliser
- Lowest Noise Output Only 73dB
Vulcan Dual V Blade Hand Dryer - Ultra FastMore Info£259.99Product Features:
- Ultra fast hand drying 8 - 10 seconds
- V Blade design directs water away from user
- Award winning quiet hand dryer Operates at just 75 dB
TOTO Hands In Blade Hand DryerMore Info£835.00Product Features:
- Widest hand aperture of any hands in dryer less chance of hands touching the machine
- Ultra fast hand drying 8 - 10 seconds
- Powerful airflow - 110 metres/second (245 miles per hour)
TOTO Drip Tray Hand DryerMore Info£430.00Product Features:
- Made from sensationally strong polypropylene resin
- Features a contoured water collection tray
- Touchless technology
TOTO Recessed Hand DryerMore Info£835.00Product Features:
- Collects used waste water internal water collection tank
- Eliminates smells by removing dirty water
- Easy to clean 304 stainless steel casing
Make your facilities smarter with our low noise hand dryers
Extreme noise-reducing hand dryers are just as effective as their louder counterparts – with one crucial difference: they’re better for business. Quiet Hand Dryers are also an important feature in premises focused on children such as schools and child friendly restaurants.
- Avoid fines: noise nuisance investigations are increasingly common in built up areas, and can lead to expensive fines. If your hand dryers are whooshing loudly all day, a quieter solution could be a wise investment.
- Save money: the sound-softening technology on these low noise hand dryers can mean greatly reduced running costs, helping you hit efficiency targets more easily.
- Stay professional: nothing irritates clients, staff or customers more than persistent background noise &ndash. A quiet hand dryer is a low-cost way to make a noticeable improvement to your environment.
Elerillo quiet hand dryer ideal for schools and small offices.
Keep things peaceful with a practically silent hair dryer
A quiet hair dryer is a rare find in a hotel room, and hair dryers in general are an often overlooked source of noise nuisance in this industry.
In truth, most standard hair dryers bellow hot air at the level of 85 dB. That’s nearly as loud as a bulldozer engine. This can be disruptive to hotel guests – especially when used late at night or early in the morning.
Hotel and B&B guests can be particularly demanding customers, so anything you can do to maintain a peaceful setting for them will avert the risk of complaints and greatly benefit your business.
Operating at just 65 dB, our range of practically silent hair dryers are the ideal antidote.
How loud are hand dryers?
The hand dryer noise level in some washrooms can be unpleasant.
While many hand dryers are under 85 dBA, about a third of the models tested averaged over 100 dBA. Sounds that are 100 dBA can damage your hearing in less than 15 minutes of exposure per day. Thankfully, a new breed of high-powered, low-noise hand dryers has emerged to help reduce discomfort that this can cause.
The Elerillo hand dryer for instance is an Ultra Low Noise hand dryer and is only 69 dB. All the products featured on this page have a noise level below 75dB.
Quiet hand dryer noise comparison
Special noise comparison tests are usually carried out on new dryer models to help consumers determine which are the best quiet hand dryers on the market.
To compare the noise output of different models, manufacturers measure the decibel level of a hand dryer from a distance of 1 metre, inside a soundproof chamber.
There is some increase in noise levels when hands are positioned under/in the dryer. Sound can also bounce off the walls of the bathroom. This is something that should be taken into account when checking the technical specification of your hand dryer.
Developed by Japan’s most iconic bathroom technology brand, TOTO hand dryers produce as little as 57 dB of noise. That makes them some of the quietest dryers in the world – and four times quieter than their main European competitors.
Perceptions of Increases in Decibel Level:
To help you compare the noise level in Decibels of different dryer models this table gives an idea of how much quieter a hand dryer is compared with another.
- Imperceptible Change 1dB
- Barely Perceptible Change 3dB
- Clearly Noticeable Change 5dB
- About Twice as Loud 10dB
- About Four Times as Loud 20dB