AirBOX V2 Sound Control Hand Dryer
How is our ECO meter calculated?
- We base all figures on a 10 second dry time
- We calculate the cost per hour
Avg kW x Price per kWh
- We calculate the cost per cycle
Number of dries possible in one hour (360) / the cost per hour
- We calculate the total dries per £1
£1 / The cost per 10 sec cycle
- Ultra small footprint
- Speed and sound control down to 60dB
- Brushed 304 stainless steel and enamel powder coated white
- Two year warranty on all units
Buy 5+ £116.99 per item (Ex. VAT)
Buy 10+ £113.74 per item (Ex. VAT)
Order before 2pm
- Product Info
- Tech Spec
The AirBOX V2 Sound Control Hand Dryer. Compact design.
Low cost, high performance
Leading-edge dryer technology shouldn’t cost the earth.
Despite the AirBOX V’s fantastically low price, the quality of components used inside this dryer ensure that the unit runs effortlessly and offers the top-notch reliability that our customers rightly expect of our hand dryers.
Speed and Sound Controllable
Controllable speed and sound feature to enable noise reduction down to as low as 60dB
Power that pays
Thanks to the powerful motor inside the AirBOX V2, it can push out a drying speed of over 125mph, blasting wet hands dry in a matter of seconds.
That’s no small feat for such a compact piece of washroom technology, and your budget will benefit directly from the low energy consumption and minimised drying times.
These factors combined result in massively reduced energy costs and greater customer satisfaction scores, with users spending next to no time drying their hands and going about their business.
A perfect fit
Taking up just 256 x 173mm of wall space, the AirBOX V2 is ideally suited to the busy washrooms within rail or air transport hubs, where constant crowds demand more than one or two dryers.
Box of tricks
The AirBOX V2 is full of hidden surprises that will improve your washroom unser experience, and help you win the war on harmful bathroom bacteria.
There’s an inbuilt UV lamp that chemically cleans the inside of the unit, reducing the build-up of bacteria and mould, making this hand dryer super easy to clean and maintain.
The integrated high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter removes dirt, dust and grime from the air inside the washroom, keeping users’ hands clean and maintaining a hygienic environment.
Our two-year warranty
This hand dryer comes with our seal of quality approval and a two-year warranty, including free parts and labour should you need it repaired within the first year of purchase.
VoltageAC220-240V~PhaseSingle-phaseInput1150-1350WAir drying speed60m/sNoise Output60 - 74dB(A) at 1 MeterHeating Power650-750WMotorBrush MotorSensing Distance5-15cmProtection ClassIP23Unit Dimensions173 x 256 x 152mmNet Weight3.5kgPackage Depth21 cmPackage Height20 cmPackage Width32 cm
You May Be Interested In:
Kangarillo 2 ECO Hand Dryer - Stainless SteelMore Info£164.99Product Features:
- Ultra fast hand drying 10 - 15 seconds
- Powerful airflow 65 metres/second
- ECO air sensor Auto heat adjustment
Gorillo Junior Hand DryerMore Info£274.99Product Features:
- HEPA Filter Cleans the air whilst drying your hands
- Small & Compact Design Still the same quick drying times
- In built digital room thermometer Self Adjusting air heat output
Vulcan Dual V Blade Hand Dryer - Stainless SteelMore Info£259.99Product Features:
- Ultra fast hand drying 8 - 10 seconds
- V Blade design directs water away from user
- Award winning quiet hand dryer Operates at just 75 dB