Intelligent Hand Dryers - Do they exist?
The hand dryer market has come a long way in the last ten years with the input of more advance electrical technology and integrated software that allows them to perform in ways that would have been inconceivable in the past.
Can a hand dryer actually be intelligent? Well, in some ways yes as they now have the ability to react and adapt to the environment around them. Once example of this is heat sensors that detect the ambient air temperature and then adjusts the heating element accordingly, saving the user unnecessary expenditure on electricity when the weather is hot.
Other examples of hand dryers reacting to their conditions, are sensors that detect when they are being overused or perhaps misused, which shuts them down temporarily preventing them from overheating and/or becoming damaged. The most advance hand dryers such as the Sterillo Duo now have built in odour eradicating modules to remove all the smells in a washroom, which may not be a sign of intelligence, but it certainly is a very intelligent hand dryer!
Kangarillo 2 ECO Hand Dryer - Stainless SteelMore Info£164.99Product Features:
- Ultra fast hand drying 8 - 10 seconds
- Powerful airflow 110 metres/second (245 miles per hour)
- ECO air sensor Auto heat adjustment
Crocodillo T2 Blade Hand DryerMore Info£174.99Product Features:
- Smallest water collecting hand dryer in the world
- Low noise Great for schools and use with small children
- Switchable heater and power settings
Gorillo Ultra Blade Hand Dryer with HEPA filterMore Info£425.00Product Features:
- The Ultimate High Power Blade Hand dryer 10 - 12 second dry time
- HEPA filter with Internal UVC filter steriliser
- Lowest Noise Output Only 73dB
Sterillo Germ Killing Hand DryerMore Info£399.99Product Features:
- Washroom Air Sanitisation. Destroying germs and Viruses 24/7 UK Government Tested
- The Dorchester Hotel (London) Sterillos' made "a huge difference to the atmosphere, there are now no unpleasant odours at all"
- Ultrafast Hand dryer 10 - 12 second dry time
Intelligent hand cleaning in an era of Coronavirus
Facilities managers often attest to the benefits of our extensive hand dryer range
- Saves money: faster hand dryers mean wattage per use is kept to the bare minimum, reducing your energy spend over the year
- Create a cleaner washrooms: Slow hand dryers and dryers witout drip trays cause trails of water across the floor encouraging bacteria.
- Avoids overcrowding: in smaller washrooms, speed is everything – a fast dryer enables people to leave more quickly, keeping entryways clear.
- Better customer experience: by using quiet hand dryers
- Sterillo: Intelligently uses a top-quality hand dryer with a built in sterilisation unit.
Crocodillo T2 Blade Hand Dryer. Great for schools and use with small children.