Automatic Hand Sanitiser & Soap Dispensers> See Products
We are all being asked to become more alert to stop the spread of Covid-19, to help, businesses will need to provide ample cleaning and sanitisation facilities for staff and customers. Handy Dryers have created an exclusive range of free standing and wall mounted sanitiser dispensers. All our products are automatic and touch free and designed to work with any sanitiser or gel sanitiser product, they're also make to last. So, they're highly cost effective over a long time period.
Perfect for all environments, our range offers the highest quality of manufacturing along with stylish looks and amazing functionality. Schools, collages, universities, offices, retail and more. Our solutions will work for you, your staff and customers and help you all to stay safe.
Buy Hand Sanitiser Dispensers
Wall mounted and free standing
Click-through via the product links below
Sanillo Hand Sanitiser Dispenser with Stainless Steel Stand, Signage Frame & 1L Santiser PackMore Info£129.99NOW Includes FREE Signage Frame and 1L Sanitiser PackFree standing hand sanitiser Sturdy yet portableTop grade 304 Stainless Steel Easily cleaned
Sanillo 2 Hand Sanitiser Dispenser with Stainless Steel StandMore Info£129.99
Sanillo Automatic Hand SanitiserMore Info£54.99Automatic adjustable infrared sensorSensing distance adjustable304 stainless steel; LED indicator
Touchless Soap DispenserMore Info£39.99Automatic adjustable infrared sensorSensing distance adjustable304 stainless steel; LED indicator
Sanillo 2 Automatic Sanitiser DispenserMore Info£54.99Automatic adjustable infrared sensorSensing distance adjustablePowder coated finish; LED indicator
Refillable Aluminium Sanitiser dispenser with Stainless Steel pump.More Info£12.99Hard Aluminium BottleStainless Steel PumpRefillable - re usable
Handy Sanitiser 1L Pack (2 x 500ml)More Info£9.99
Handy Sanitiser 5LMore Info£29.99
Sanillo Stand A4 Signage FrameMore Info£14.99Fits directly on top of any Sanillo StandFrame can be angled in any directionFrame can be adjusted to be landscape or portrait
Automatic Hand Sanitisers
We are advising all our customers to opt for hands free sanitisers as well as automatic hand dryers. We have built some special free standing equipment designed to accommodate our range. The stainless steel stands are built from the most expensive corrosion free 304 grade stainless steel and the bases are heavy and designed not to fall over, even when quite aggressively pushed making them ideal for schools.
Our dispensers are all hands free and either operated by sensors to detect your hands or, from a foot pedal - like the Illo. We will soon have an additional unit that is designed to be fully outdoors and left there in any weather should you chose. The Coronavirus can be controlled and we have had our own specialists looking hard at ways to help our customers minimise their risk and the risks of their staff and customers. Please take a look at the excellent up to date articles in our BLOG.
Sanillo automatic hand sanitisers. A touch free hand sanitiser station.
Hand sanitisers are now being recommended for most environments and should be stationed at as many entrances and doorways as possible. People should be encouraged to sanitise their hands before they go to the toilet as well as afterwards. Therefore a hand sanitising station outside all restroom entrances is highly advised. Other sensible places to place units are in lift lobbies, all building entrances, outside and inside kitchen/coffee making areas, anywhere food is present and by every reception area.
Placing a sanitising dispenser outside, BEFORE anyone even gets near to your front door is an excellent idea.
What actions should I take to minimise risk in public bathrooms?
- If you need to go - opt for a larger public bathroom, as these have more space for air circulation and make it easier to remain at an adequate distance from other people.
- Avoid going into a bathroom stall directly after someone else – Try to leave 60 seconds to minimise the risk of toilet plume in the air and on surfaces.
- Close the lid before flushing – This will significantly reduce the amount of toilet plume.
- Wash your hands really well with soap and water and ensure they are dried properly with a good quality hand dryer.
- Use hand sanitiser after washing your hands – hand sanitiser has been proven to be more effective than soap and water.
- If available, wear sanitary gloves to avoid touching surfaces that are potentially contaminated with microbes.
- Always wear a mask in a bathroom, to reduce risk of contracting airborne diseases.
- Try to space yourself from others using the bathroom.
- Look into UVC protection offered by the Sterillo Product range. UVC light is proven to kill 99.96% of airbourne germs and bacteria.