Sanillo Touch Free Hand Sanitiser Dispenser
View the Sanillo with stainless standView with Stand
- Automatic adjustable infrared sensor
- Sensing distance adjustable
- 304 stainless steel; LED indicator
- Cylindrical design, lock system on top to avoid being misuse
- Works with all types of sanitisation fluid, such as alcohol, alcohol gel or liquid sanitiser.
Order before 2pm
- Product Info
SANILLO STAINLESS STEEL TOUCHLESS HAND SANITISER DISPENSER
The Sanillo is a state of the art touch free hand sanitiser designed for use anywhere without the need for a mains power supply. The Sanillo can dispense virtually any liquid from gels to more watery alcohol based liquids in consistent and reliable metered portions and has some great features including:
- Wall mounted or stand mounted; AA battery powered
- Automatic infrared hand sensor
- variable liquid quantity dispensed
- 304 stainless steel; LED power indicator
- Cylindrical design, lock system on top to avoid misuse
- Works with all types of sanitisation fluids, such as alcohol, alcohol gel or soap based liquids.
Our Hand Sanitiser dispenser. Economical & touch-free.
The ideal hand-hygiene partner our automatic sanitiser dispenser enables users to instantly clean their hands with no fuss and without having to touch anything.
Unobtrusively stylish, mount it on the wall in easy-to-reach locations, such as beside entrance doors, lift lobbies or shop entrances.
The for schools, stations, bars pubs, businesses and hospitals
Operated using hygienic touch-free technology, this automatic sanitiser dispenser be adjusted to dispense from 0.5ml up to 2.5ml of sanitiser in 0.5ml increments - a particularly useful feature for schools where little hands need much less liquid.
With a lockable lid and enough room inside for 650ml of sanitiser.
Economical and easy to maintain
Designed to fit with your individual facility requirements, the Sanillo has great credentials, no mains power is required for the dispenser's automatic operation. Powered by a concealed batteries, a helpful LED light on the front indicates when the dispenser needs a replacement, so you'll know exactly when to pop in a new one.
Waterproofed by a tightly sealed 304 grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel cover, the electrical components are kept perfectly dry and undamaged by even the most enthusiastic of users.
Our two-year warranty
This dispenser comes with our seal of quality approval and a two-year warranty, including free parts and labour should you need it repaired within the first year of purchase.